In-Person Worship & Gatherings
We love being able to come together for in-person worship and gatherings! As we do so, here are the steps we will continue to do to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
- Sanctuary Seating: To allow for social distancing, rows of seating will be placed six-feet apart and space between seats for families.
- Face Masks: You are welcome to wear a mask in our service. Mask will be available upon entry as well as in various places throughout our facility. Some will choose to wear face masks, others will not. Please be understanding and accepting of a person’s choice to do either.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Are set up throughout the facility. We encourage their use.
- Restrooms: We will be wiping down and sanitizing surfaces in the restrooms before and after service.
- High-Touch Surfaces: Will be cleaned and disinfected. Doors will be propped open as you come in and leave. Restroom doors will be propped open.
- Offering: We encourage you to continue giving online. However, during in-person service, there will be buckets at the doors when you leave to place your tithes and offerings.