Plug In Website Banner

In August 1971 while in prayer the Lord called Helen Martin to begin the New Life Center outreach. This vision was shared with members of the prayer group and after several months of prayer and looking at properties, a large house was purchased at 1079 23rd Street. There was no money available at the time the offer to buy was signed but the Lord provided over $6,000.00 before the possession date and made a loan available at 6% interest. God’s blessing was on the New Life Center from the beginning. In the midst of plastering and painting, persons were coming to the New Life Center and experiencing salvation. The coffeehouse opened on January 8, 1972 and since that date the ministry has expanded.

 

New Life Center has been in existence and has made an impact in the community for over 40 years. On February 3, 2013, Jamel and Melissa were installed as Pastors of New Life Center.

 

Image (4) copy

 

295429_10150684641566602_2048332459_n

 

644610_4508161384825_979422950_n